Rants of the RuTHi3

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Chalet

it's actually not quite fun to have a chalet, and not being to take leave from work
checked in on Sunday arvo, had a good swim (yes, B n D, I swam...the breadth of that pool with ease)...then went out to have dinner, followed by some games in the arcade with my bro
had to sleep early cos I had work...
dad sent me to work...worked worked worked...dad picked me up from work and then went out for dinner...then it was a bit more swimming, arcade, and then bed...that was Monday
Tuesday, it was pretty much the same, except no swimming cos it rained

Today, I'm back home...so sleepy now...kinda felt the lack of sleep n rest during the chalet
such a spoiler, eh? to go to a chalet with the knowledge that u're gonna have to work the next day...
the initial plan for me was to come home on Monday night cos it really made no sense to juz go back to pasir ris to sleep after work...but dad came to pick me up from work...heh heh heh

well...today was a busy day at work, as usual...I had every intention to go our for lunch...wanted nasi briyani with mutton curry
BUT, circumstance didn't allow me to do it...I was so busy that by the time I had time to leave for lunch, it was already 3pm, and I had an appointment with a guest at 3.30pm...so it's good ol' Old Chang Kee again...sigh
bought a curry puff from Hans, and a crab nugget from Old Chang Kee...and I didn't finish eating till 5pm cos I was always interrupted by a phone call

we had our wine dinner tonight...Vasse Felix...from Margaret River
*nudges D*

1 Comments:

  • Ah. Vasse Felix. Oldest winery in Margaret river. Their resturant is so good too. yummmmmm.................

    I think we still hv a bottle of their wine here that we havent open yet.

    By Blogger daphne, At 7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home