Time for Updates!
update update!
what have I been doing?
hmz...
last Thurs to Sun, I was busy with Youth Camp 2005...
it was certainly a busy, yet fun time.
was doing the F&B for logistics...yes pple, F&B again...I reckon it's something that I do best...ha ha!
in the day, I'm working at the restaurant, at night, I'll do F&B at camp...ha ha!
luckily, I have a sidekick to help me in everything in my absence, else, I think our campers will go hungry...wahahaha!!
was soooo tired after camp, I was pretty stoned at work on Monday...and I was so busy that I actually left work at 8pm!
and, on Monday and Wednesday, I was actually so busy that I didn't have time for lunchie, and Steph had to actually chase me out to have my lunchie
hehz...
went to Singapore Tatler's Best Restaurant Guide launch on Tuesday...
had a taste of all the good food by the restaurants...very yummy
oysters, scallops with taro, different kinds of lamb, sashimi...and of cos, we're missing the wine! wahahaha! had sav blanc...very nice
went there with Steph after work...we were like "quick quick go, quick quick leave"...but ended up staying for abt an hr n half to taste the food and chit chat with others
gosh!
ha ha!!
but hey...good food man! *thumbs up*
today...nothing much
went to work, and came home...
time to meet Master Chow in La La Land...
what have I been doing?
hmz...
last Thurs to Sun, I was busy with Youth Camp 2005...
it was certainly a busy, yet fun time.
was doing the F&B for logistics...yes pple, F&B again...I reckon it's something that I do best...ha ha!
in the day, I'm working at the restaurant, at night, I'll do F&B at camp...ha ha!
luckily, I have a sidekick to help me in everything in my absence, else, I think our campers will go hungry...wahahaha!!
was soooo tired after camp, I was pretty stoned at work on Monday...and I was so busy that I actually left work at 8pm!
and, on Monday and Wednesday, I was actually so busy that I didn't have time for lunchie, and Steph had to actually chase me out to have my lunchie
hehz...
went to Singapore Tatler's Best Restaurant Guide launch on Tuesday...
had a taste of all the good food by the restaurants...very yummy
oysters, scallops with taro, different kinds of lamb, sashimi...and of cos, we're missing the wine! wahahaha! had sav blanc...very nice
went there with Steph after work...we were like "quick quick go, quick quick leave"...but ended up staying for abt an hr n half to taste the food and chit chat with others
gosh!
ha ha!!
but hey...good food man! *thumbs up*
today...nothing much
went to work, and came home...
time to meet Master Chow in La La Land...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home