Sickening
sickening - the process of falling sick
therefore, I'm sickening!
my nose started to make attempts to run away from home yesterday, by night time, I was was sneezy n feeling feverish.
I thought a night's sleep would drive it away
this morning, I was still sneezy, and I was really lethargic.
was supposed to go on a mock wild goose chase for the coming youth camp, but juz before we started, I decided not to mainly cos I was really tired and feeling bad
came home, spent about an hour in front of the tv watching The Nanny, hoping that I will fall asleep, but my mind was a bit alert
yupz...mind was a little alert, but the body is breaking down.
at the end of it, I went to the bed. mum came in with a panadol to make me take it. after that, I dozed off. the sleep was a little unrestful, in the sense, my mind was alert, and thinking of work. I think I've officially become a workaholic.
well, woke up at 6pm...floated around the house
I reckon my body's overworked, with the little sleep and almost non-stop work from 9am to 7-ish pm on weekdays...and I'm not resting much over the weekend
it's gonna go on strike soon
anyway, I'm going to be a good girl n sleep early tonight
I promise!
therefore, I'm sickening!
my nose started to make attempts to run away from home yesterday, by night time, I was was sneezy n feeling feverish.
I thought a night's sleep would drive it away
this morning, I was still sneezy, and I was really lethargic.
was supposed to go on a mock wild goose chase for the coming youth camp, but juz before we started, I decided not to mainly cos I was really tired and feeling bad
came home, spent about an hour in front of the tv watching The Nanny, hoping that I will fall asleep, but my mind was a bit alert
yupz...mind was a little alert, but the body is breaking down.
at the end of it, I went to the bed. mum came in with a panadol to make me take it. after that, I dozed off. the sleep was a little unrestful, in the sense, my mind was alert, and thinking of work. I think I've officially become a workaholic.
well, woke up at 6pm...floated around the house
I reckon my body's overworked, with the little sleep and almost non-stop work from 9am to 7-ish pm on weekdays...and I'm not resting much over the weekend
it's gonna go on strike soon
anyway, I'm going to be a good girl n sleep early tonight
I promise!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home