Rants of the RuTHi3

Monday, June 12, 2006

Joys and Pains

The restaurant had a 2nd anniversary party on 1 June, and it went smashingly fantastic!
But after that, I spent the next couple of days detoxing...cos I had 5 glasses of champagnes by the end of the evening :x
Cass was working that evening and it was nice to work with her again. Her bubbliness and smiles and cuteness are amusing :p

Last week was a popular week for weddings...I had 1 wedding function on 6 June 2006, and another on 10 June 2006. Yiling got married on 10 June too! and we had dinner at The Olives Ristorante at Labrador Park. All I have to say is, our food is better than theirs :p

3 mores agonizing weeks before my intern completes his program and he's already driven me nuts! He's always making the same mistakes, taking wrong reservations...and my poor colleagues on the front of house always face the wrath of the guests.
I mean, I don't deny that I make mistakes too...but the same ones everyday? hmz...
it's like a deliberate attempt to sabotage our business :(
Steph calls him my constant source of stress...ha ha!

I've got no programs on tonight, and I really wish I can just go home to chill out for a bit
haven't been home much...usually juz to sleep, which ain't good :(
sigh...I miss chilling out at home and doing nothing but watch tv

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home