6 Weird Things
Ok...thanks to Ms. Png, I've gotta let out 6 weird things about myself. It's like, airing my dirty linen! AIYOH!
_________________________________
THE RULES
Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a post of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.
6 Weird Things:-
6 people who have been tagged:-
_________________________________
THE RULES
Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a post of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.
6 Weird Things:-
- I hate milk. But I enjoy diary products like cheese, yoghurt and ice-cream
- I used to play the piano, but I’m tone deaf (!?!?)
- I can spend the whole day lazing at home (better still, on my bed), without getting bored
- I’m partial left-handed, ie. There are some things which I’m more comfortable doing with my left hand, like picking at food, or holding things. Also, while on the topic of left-handedness, I think guys who are left-handed are cool, especially those who can play badminton
- Much as I enjoy and love spicy food, I’m unable to withstand the spice from fresh chilli. No idea why.
- One of my favourite places to fall asleep is not my bed, rather, it’s the sofa. Huh!?
6 people who have been tagged:-
- Daf
- BenG
- Alex
- Lina
- Esther
- Cindy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home