3 weird weeks
The past few weeks have been…trying, I reckon?
I don’t know where to start, but perhaps 3 weeks ago?
In any case, it all started with me feeling real lethargic, and feverish. No fever, though. Body’s real hot, as if it’s emitting heat. Bleh!
My shoulders and neck seem as if they’ll break anytime.
Subsequently, I lost my voice, without any trace of sore throat or cough.
Hence, I put myself on a schedule to make me sleep at 11.30pm, and no later. Ok, so I switched off the lights at 11.30pm, but I only start dozing off at 11.45pm
Let’s say this little schedule worked for a week, and I’ve got my voice back and felt much better last week.
Lo and behold! It didn’t last long! I had a week of good voice and no body aches.
Just last Friday, the pain in my neck (literally) came back, and along came the migraines and blah blah.
By Saturday, the pain in the neck’s gone, but my tonsils start to hurt…so much so that I lost my voice (again!) yesterday. Sigh…
Right now, tonsils hurt no more…yay!
But, voice is not back yet…boo!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home