Rants of the RuTHi3

Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Cats

Many of you have probably heard me talk about the cats, or seen the photos.
Yes, at the restaurant resides a family of cats. They're strays who hangs around near the restaurant, but mostly around the park area. They do fear the humans, and very often run away if one gets too close to them.
4 females and 2 males in the family. I've yet to totally figure them out. We've got the parents, and 4 kittens, whom I affectionately call them the 3 Muskeeters and a Lone Ranger.
All you smart out there will know why, ya?
Mummy Cat is known as Mummy; and Daddy's called Daddy.
The 3 Muskeeters are females, and so they're all called Kit. While the Lone Ranger's called Kat.

My colleague, Raf, and myself are fond of these cats, and claim them as ours. Not sure about Raf, but I'm sure these sweet darlings are scared of them. They'll watch me walk past them instead of running away. And instead of hissing at me, they either stare at me, or meow at me as if to say "HI".

They're hungry most of them time, and try to venture into the rubbish area. How my heart breaks when I see them hungry. But I'm not allowed to feed them. Order from the boss.
My poor babies...


Mummy & Daddy


Kat standing proudly for a pose


Kits lazing at the stairs


3 Muskeeters


Kit sitting on a huge leaf instead of the concrete ground on a hot day


Kits looking up at me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home