Rants of the RuTHi3

Monday, September 24, 2007

I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry

Caught the movie over the weekend.
No, the show’s not promoting homosexuality. The show’s promoting friendship.
At least, that’s what the main point of the story is about.

It’s a hilarious show, only if you understand the dry humour and sarcasm within the lines.
One of my favourite quotes from the movie was…”If that is so, then Colonel Sanders will be eating hamburgers!”
Not many in the cinema got that, or some other lines as well. Basically, I was kinda like the mad girl who laughs at almost every line in the show.

As I said, it’s a show on friendship…of how 2 guys got to know each other in training school, shared their lives, and thought of the other party.
It’s also about team spirit, where they helped fellow team mates in the fire fighting team.

Makes me reflect on my own friendships…do I give it my all? I don’t think I can declare myself gay just to help my friend…sorry!! But, I think I can give up some things to a certain extent…but how much? God gave His Son to save us. What can I give?
In short, overlooking the mature content involved, it’s a nice show if you view it the right point. It’s a hilarious show if you understand the crude lines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home