Snip Snip Snip...
Finally! After leaving work at 9pm , on average, everyday the past week, I left work at 1pm today! Okay…so I left at 1.30pm . And, after months of me wanting to cut my hair, I’ve finally done it today.
Made the appointment with my regular hairstylist, who have since changed hair salons, I was looking forward to the hair cut.
The agreement between us was to have him cut away all my permed/curled hair; he pretty much has the freedom to do whatever he wishes with my hair. The style, the amount of layering, blah blah…I left it all to him. Throughout the 1 hour session of wash and cut, he snipped away a lot of hair. So much that I felt very light-headed after the cut, and I think I’ve only have 1/3 of my remaining tresses left on my head!
Having naturally super straight hair, I jokingly said to my hair stylist after the cut...”bro! I thought it was supposed to be a hair cut, not a hair rebond? My hair’s super straight now!!”
Nevertheless, I like the haircut…ha ha!
Made the appointment with my regular hairstylist, who have since changed hair salons, I was looking forward to the hair cut.
The agreement between us was to have him cut away all my permed/curled hair; he pretty much has the freedom to do whatever he wishes with my hair. The style, the amount of layering, blah blah…I left it all to him. Throughout the 1 hour session of wash and cut, he snipped away a lot of hair. So much that I felt very light-headed after the cut, and I think I’ve only have 1/3 of my remaining tresses left on my head!
Having naturally super straight hair, I jokingly said to my hair stylist after the cut...”bro! I thought it was supposed to be a hair cut, not a hair rebond? My hair’s super straight now!!”
Nevertheless, I like the haircut…ha ha!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home