Introducing Nigel Bobo
We've got many kits around the restaurant. Too many for us to name them.
This little one is the latest addition to the family - less than a month old.
Last week, we found him curled up somewhere, away from his mama. My colleague, RL, found him and returned him to his mama. We've never seen him since.
This morning, this same little one got himself trapped among the bushes on top of a small, yet steep slope with loads of mud at the bottom. It was so scared, I could see it shiver. Poor little kitty was meowing away. And then, it had to rain! Poor kit!
RL, once again, managed to rescue this little one after 6 hours! He's my hero, RL, that is. RL came with the kit, and I gave him a little box to house him for his little rest. RL then took the kit out for a drive during his break.
When he came back with kit at 5.30pm, he had decided to name this little one...Nigel Bobo is its name! So yeah, after so many kits around, we've got one who has a name! Nigel slept for a while in his box, which was situated beside me, while RL went in search of his mama. Finally found mama at 7pm, and returned Nigel Bobo to his mama.
I wonder when's the next time I'll see Nigel...
This little one is the latest addition to the family - less than a month old.
Last week, we found him curled up somewhere, away from his mama. My colleague, RL, found him and returned him to his mama. We've never seen him since.
This morning, this same little one got himself trapped among the bushes on top of a small, yet steep slope with loads of mud at the bottom. It was so scared, I could see it shiver. Poor little kitty was meowing away. And then, it had to rain! Poor kit!
RL, once again, managed to rescue this little one after 6 hours! He's my hero, RL, that is. RL came with the kit, and I gave him a little box to house him for his little rest. RL then took the kit out for a drive during his break.
When he came back with kit at 5.30pm, he had decided to name this little one...Nigel Bobo is its name! So yeah, after so many kits around, we've got one who has a name! Nigel slept for a while in his box, which was situated beside me, while RL went in search of his mama. Finally found mama at 7pm, and returned Nigel Bobo to his mama.
I wonder when's the next time I'll see Nigel...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home