What goes round, comes back around!
Oh my gosh! How true is that! For me, at least.
Over the last weekend, I was helping my best friend with wedding enquiries at the various hotels in Singapore for her wedding reception. She reckons that if these catering manager / co-ordinators pass my test, they should pass hers, since I’m from the industry and handle wedding banquets at the restaurant too.
When I came into the office this morning, I’ve got not 1, not 2, but 8 wedding enquiries of my own to reply too! This means, there are 8 other couples somewhere in Singapore, interested in holding their weddings at the restaurant! So much for me sending out lots of enquiries, and now I have to reply to some others too.
D, I’m not complaining. I’m amused at this. Felt as if the tables were turned on me this morning.
In fact, my dear Best Friend, I’m really honoured that you have entrusted me with searching for a suitable place to hold your wedding reception. I’m happy to be able to play a part in your wedding. I’m excited!! Thank you, my dear!
I’m still struggling with my own enquiries. I shall reply them all today. Chiong ah!!!
Over the last weekend, I was helping my best friend with wedding enquiries at the various hotels in Singapore for her wedding reception. She reckons that if these catering manager / co-ordinators pass my test, they should pass hers, since I’m from the industry and handle wedding banquets at the restaurant too.
When I came into the office this morning, I’ve got not 1, not 2, but 8 wedding enquiries of my own to reply too! This means, there are 8 other couples somewhere in Singapore, interested in holding their weddings at the restaurant! So much for me sending out lots of enquiries, and now I have to reply to some others too.
D, I’m not complaining. I’m amused at this. Felt as if the tables were turned on me this morning.
In fact, my dear Best Friend, I’m really honoured that you have entrusted me with searching for a suitable place to hold your wedding reception. I’m happy to be able to play a part in your wedding. I’m excited!! Thank you, my dear!
I’m still struggling with my own enquiries. I shall reply them all today. Chiong ah!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home