am I Sick?
I think the machine’s breaking down?
Have been having periodical feelings of my head floating, and dazed; and periodical dizzy spells where I thought I might just vomit. Each time I have a meal, I can’t help but wonder if the food will stay in my stomach.
On Friday night, I had the thought that perhaps I might just collapse, and not be able to lead worship on Sunday. That was a worse case scenario, and certainly something I do not want happening.
Saturday came. I almost died. I was dragging my feet around the house when it was only10pm ! Well, was a good girl. Knocked out by 11pm . And this morning, I felt I had half my strength back! Worship went good, with God’s grace and God’s strength. The floating sensation was still present, the words on the screen were blurred to me. Yet, I had the strength to stand there to lead worship, to pitch and sing my heart to the Lord! Reflecting, I felt as if someone was behind supporting me.
No vomiting spells for me. Food stayed in my tummy. Yay!
Have been having periodical feelings of my head floating, and dazed; and periodical dizzy spells where I thought I might just vomit. Each time I have a meal, I can’t help but wonder if the food will stay in my stomach.
On Friday night, I had the thought that perhaps I might just collapse, and not be able to lead worship on Sunday. That was a worse case scenario, and certainly something I do not want happening.
Saturday came. I almost died. I was dragging my feet around the house when it was only
No vomiting spells for me. Food stayed in my tummy. Yay!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home