A day of sleeping
Yesterday was Deepavali, a public holiday and finally a day of rest! Or so I thought.
Woke up at 7.30am to have breakfast with my family. Café Cartel…mmmm! Yum!
And then it was time to read my trashy romance novel till I dozed off at 10-ish.
Was woken up by a phone call from the restaurant at 1pm…and then read till I slept again.
It was a pattern of reading, dozing off, snoozing, and then reading or watching the TV. I was sad to see the time fly by. The day was perfect, except for the bit that I felt kinda sick. Felt feverish, yet no temperature. My head spins when I’m in upright position, yet ok when I lying down. Dinner didn’t stay inside my stomach. And by 8pm, I wished I could be back in bed sleeping till the cows come home.
This morning, the head’s floaty, but I think I’ll be able to survive.
Yesterday was truly a day that I slept and slept!
When's the next time I'll have such luxury!?
Woke up at 7.30am to have breakfast with my family. Café Cartel…mmmm! Yum!
And then it was time to read my trashy romance novel till I dozed off at 10-ish.
Was woken up by a phone call from the restaurant at 1pm…and then read till I slept again.
It was a pattern of reading, dozing off, snoozing, and then reading or watching the TV. I was sad to see the time fly by. The day was perfect, except for the bit that I felt kinda sick. Felt feverish, yet no temperature. My head spins when I’m in upright position, yet ok when I lying down. Dinner didn’t stay inside my stomach. And by 8pm, I wished I could be back in bed sleeping till the cows come home.
This morning, the head’s floaty, but I think I’ll be able to survive.
Yesterday was truly a day that I slept and slept!
When's the next time I'll have such luxury!?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home