Feeling Under the Weather
It has been a crazy week.
IBA held a week long conference in Singapore , and basically all the law firms were coming in groups for dinner and functions. And thus, I have at least 1 function every night, and super busy week, resulting in 12-hour work day for the whole week!
Now that the week’s slowing down and the stress is uploaded, a little, the body decides to break down. I suffering from I-don’t-know-what disease. Simply can’t put the finger on it. No exact term to describe. I’m basically have weird and iffy nose, throat and blah blah. Head’s heavy, jaw joint still hurts, and probably a nudge of migraine now and then. ARGH!
Nevertheless, it’s a week that had been guided by the Holy Spirit. On top of wisdom and strength to pull through the week, I also had guidance from the Spirit to prepare for Bible Study session with my girls. We discussed our Identity in Christ – who we were before and now; what’s our position as Christians; and what we should be doing as Christians.
I don’t know if the idea of the lesson had been properly put forth to my girls, but I pray they know who they are in Christ.
I shall aim to sleep early tonight…my nose is weird again.
Slept quite a bit this weekend – Napped for a bit after dinner last night, and after lunch today; and slept my usual hour on Saturday night too. So technically, it’s more sleep than usual. But, I feel under the weather each time I wake up…am I really breaking down?
Now that the week’s slowing down and the stress is uploaded, a little, the body decides to break down. I suffering from I-don’t-know-what disease. Simply can’t put the finger on it. No exact term to describe. I’m basically have weird and iffy nose, throat and blah blah. Head’s heavy, jaw joint still hurts, and probably a nudge of migraine now and then. ARGH!
Nevertheless, it’s a week that had been guided by the Holy Spirit. On top of wisdom and strength to pull through the week, I also had guidance from the Spirit to prepare for Bible Study session with my girls. We discussed our Identity in Christ – who we were before and now; what’s our position as Christians; and what we should be doing as Christians.
I don’t know if the idea of the lesson had been properly put forth to my girls, but I pray they know who they are in Christ.
I shall aim to sleep early tonight…my nose is weird again.
Slept quite a bit this weekend – Napped for a bit after dinner last night, and after lunch today; and slept my usual hour on Saturday night too. So technically, it’s more sleep than usual. But, I feel under the weather each time I wake up…am I really breaking down?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home