Change? Or no change?
In the previous update, I’ve mentioned how things in the company are changing, with management team set up, and the bosses having a keen interest to understand things better, to give the managers a chance to voice their opinions on matters, and to work things to move in the future.
Unfortunately, at the last meeting, I’m feeling a lot of grudge from the other managers, to the extent of impoliteness when speaking to the bosses at the meeting. Yes, I know you want the bosses to understand the operation side, but for goodness sake, show some respect? They’re the ones paying you your salary! And yes, please do understand that we’re running a business, and revenue is important for a company.
In short, we’re still a far cry from a goal where both the bosses and the managers reach a common goal, a win-win situation. All parties have to understand both the operational side of the restaurant, and the business/revenue side.
It’s going to a painful and torturous process, if you ask me. All I ask, is for patience, wisdom and guidance.
Another meeting this afternoon…

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home