Rants of the RuTHi3

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Bag


Was tagged by Daphne a couple of weeks back (I think?), and so here it goes…

Here are the rules.

Find a safe quiet place free of significant others, nosey meme makers, priests, nuns, all things religious and men in general. (If you're a guy just reverse this process to male and tell us about your wallet, tool box, briefcase or metro sexual accessory.)

1. Dump the contents of your handbag in a pile
2. Take a photo of your handbag and the contents
3. Be brave and explain to your fellow bloggers what lurks inside the handbag
4. Tag others who might want to embarrass themselves
5. Answer these questions:

Describe the contents of your handbag.
There’s my umbrella should it rain, and a plastic bag to store the dripping wet brolly.
My set of keys are important, because they lead to my office, the restaurant, the bar, and my own home.
Painkillers should my migraine decide to strike while I’m at work.
Hair pins on standby, because I tend to lose the ones at my desk very often, and I can’t quite function properly with my fringe all over the place.
MP3 player and my trashy story book to keep me company on my way to work, and back home.
A pen’s usually in there in case I need to scribble some notes.
My mobile phone and wallet are the essentials.

What's the most important thing in your handbag?
I should say, they’re my keys, mobile phone and wallet. I need my keys to enter wherever I need to go, my wallet for purchases or travel, and my mobile phone for contacts.

What's the most embarrassing thing in your handbag?
Uuuuhh…my trashy romance novel? *shrug*

What's the smallest thing in your handbag?
My hair pins, definitely!

Is there anything illegal in your handbag?
Uuuhh…don’t think so.

Tag others!
Erm…JE, J, SK, Ben?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home