Rants of the RuTHi3

Thursday, December 30, 2004

HaPPi3 BurFDa3!

yay! it's our combined birthday!!
well...Daphne, Peggy n I celebrated our birthdays away from one another, and hence we set aside 30 Dec to specially get together to celebrate our birthdays...
went to Swenson's for a Firehouse ice-cream, and a slice of ice-cream cake
afterwhich, we went to MOS Burger to have some drinks and continue chatting
heez...so happi...cos it's like one of the rare chance for all 3 of us to sit down n have a chat

in the arvo, Daphne, Stan n I went to Miramar Hotel for dim sum buffet...$10.80++ per pax...food also not bad lah
after lunch, went to the optician with Daphne to try on her contact lens...cos it's her first time, so she took quite some time...but I understand lor...cos I've also done that before...heez

oh well...HAPPIE BURFDAE!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home