There's no place like home...
aaahh...there's no place like home
I spent the whole morning and afternoon at home today...so comfy
juz staying at home, soaking in the fullness of being at home...taking in mum's nagging, bro's irritating nonsense...sooo good!
spent abt 2 hours studying this arvo...studying 2 subjects through the internet this holidays...like that, I can graduate and come home 1 semester earlier...hehz
today studied Work & Safety...a bit sianz, cos got 14 chapters to study...1st chapter is all abt law...yuckz! in any case, I'm still stuck on that chapter...have a test next Friday...so muz study abt 4-6 chapters for that test...don't know how to survive sia
anyway, at night went out for kopi with Daniel and Stanley...chatted a lot...chat until Olio Dome "chase" us out by giving us the bill...cos they're closing soon...ha ha!
yesterday, went to Clementi Sports Hall to play badminton...play for 2 hours until 7pm...and then slack in the hall with Kim until 8pm before moving my butt to the shower...ha ha!
then had KFC...and totally wasted my 2 hrs of badminton workout...sigh
met Ronnie at the MRT b4 I went home...he gave me Christmas pressie...mini mahjong set
so sweet of him...say I can bring to Sydney to play...ha ha!!
I spent the whole morning and afternoon at home today...so comfy
juz staying at home, soaking in the fullness of being at home...taking in mum's nagging, bro's irritating nonsense...sooo good!
spent abt 2 hours studying this arvo...studying 2 subjects through the internet this holidays...like that, I can graduate and come home 1 semester earlier...hehz
today studied Work & Safety...a bit sianz, cos got 14 chapters to study...1st chapter is all abt law...yuckz! in any case, I'm still stuck on that chapter...have a test next Friday...so muz study abt 4-6 chapters for that test...don't know how to survive sia
anyway, at night went out for kopi with Daniel and Stanley...chatted a lot...chat until Olio Dome "chase" us out by giving us the bill...cos they're closing soon...ha ha!
yesterday, went to Clementi Sports Hall to play badminton...play for 2 hours until 7pm...and then slack in the hall with Kim until 8pm before moving my butt to the shower...ha ha!
then had KFC...and totally wasted my 2 hrs of badminton workout...sigh
met Ronnie at the MRT b4 I went home...he gave me Christmas pressie...mini mahjong set
so sweet of him...say I can bring to Sydney to play...ha ha!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home