What have I been doing?
Friday...
went for YAMMERs meeting, had dinner with them, and then went for watchnite service.
was supposed to go to the gym, but it was pouring, and thus it was called off
Saturday...
HAPPIE NEW YEAR!
was a good girl. Spent the whole day with my parents. Slept in till 12pm, and then went out for lunchie with them, and then walked around PS for the whole afternoon before coming back at about 6pm. And I was too lazy to do anything already
spent the rest of the evening, ie. 7pm, watching tv all the way till 3am in the morning!
mum recorded "xi yuan lu 2", aka "Witness to a Prosecution 2" for me while I was in Sydney. It was telecasted on Channel U, somewhere around September/October, I think.
watched till the last 3 or 4 episodes, and I was pretty beat. and then chatted on the phone with Ben for abt 40 mins till 4.30am before I knocked out, dead to the world
Sunday...
woke up slightly later for breakfast and was almost late for church.
went to Sake Sushi with Daphne, Samantha and Zinnia. The 4 of us simply stayed in there to chat till 5pm! Can u imagine it? 4 ladies, in a sushi restuarant, chatting in there for about 4 hrs! but of cos we didn't eat non-stop lah! in fact, we practically stopped eating after about an hour of eating/chatting. After that, it was pure chit-chatting.
Continued watching "xi yuan lu 2" after I came back, and finished it all up.
After that, had a shower, and went out with Ben. Had a drink, a long chat, and then waited for Daphne to come back and we chatted more.
Came back at abt 2am in the morning, and surfed www.jobstreet.com.sg to have a look at the job market these days. Saw a few job positions that I'm really interested! Positions like Banquet Operations Assistant, Events Co-ord/Executive, Wedding Planner, Travel Executive. These are actually job positions that I'm interested in. It's a pity that I've yet to graduate from university. Oh well, it's probably God's way of saying that He got better plans for me, juz be patient and trust Him. Trust in God that He has the perfect job for me out there when I graduate.
Anyway, I'll prob start preparing my resume and sending it out to companies, hoping that they might wanna employ me when I grad
heez...
Anyway, I've been breathing like a goldfish for days! my nose is thoroughly blocked and I can't breathe! so sad...I'm kinda taking Wood's Peppermint for my cough and phlegm, and Clarityne for my blocked nose...hope it helps.
it's a long blog...time to sleep
going to church to help out a little tml, and then I should conitnue to study my notes for Work & Safety
nitez!
went for YAMMERs meeting, had dinner with them, and then went for watchnite service.
was supposed to go to the gym, but it was pouring, and thus it was called off
Saturday...
HAPPIE NEW YEAR!
was a good girl. Spent the whole day with my parents. Slept in till 12pm, and then went out for lunchie with them, and then walked around PS for the whole afternoon before coming back at about 6pm. And I was too lazy to do anything already
spent the rest of the evening, ie. 7pm, watching tv all the way till 3am in the morning!
mum recorded "xi yuan lu 2", aka "Witness to a Prosecution 2" for me while I was in Sydney. It was telecasted on Channel U, somewhere around September/October, I think.
watched till the last 3 or 4 episodes, and I was pretty beat. and then chatted on the phone with Ben for abt 40 mins till 4.30am before I knocked out, dead to the world
Sunday...
woke up slightly later for breakfast and was almost late for church.
went to Sake Sushi with Daphne, Samantha and Zinnia. The 4 of us simply stayed in there to chat till 5pm! Can u imagine it? 4 ladies, in a sushi restuarant, chatting in there for about 4 hrs! but of cos we didn't eat non-stop lah! in fact, we practically stopped eating after about an hour of eating/chatting. After that, it was pure chit-chatting.
Continued watching "xi yuan lu 2" after I came back, and finished it all up.
After that, had a shower, and went out with Ben. Had a drink, a long chat, and then waited for Daphne to come back and we chatted more.
Came back at abt 2am in the morning, and surfed www.jobstreet.com.sg to have a look at the job market these days. Saw a few job positions that I'm really interested! Positions like Banquet Operations Assistant, Events Co-ord/Executive, Wedding Planner, Travel Executive. These are actually job positions that I'm interested in. It's a pity that I've yet to graduate from university. Oh well, it's probably God's way of saying that He got better plans for me, juz be patient and trust Him. Trust in God that He has the perfect job for me out there when I graduate.
Anyway, I'll prob start preparing my resume and sending it out to companies, hoping that they might wanna employ me when I grad
heez...
Anyway, I've been breathing like a goldfish for days! my nose is thoroughly blocked and I can't breathe! so sad...I'm kinda taking Wood's Peppermint for my cough and phlegm, and Clarityne for my blocked nose...hope it helps.
it's a long blog...time to sleep
going to church to help out a little tml, and then I should conitnue to study my notes for Work & Safety
nitez!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home