Rants of the RuTHi3

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Still sick...

sigh...still sick
well, I would call it the bare minimal condition...
but when I played badminton with Kim n Jackson today, I felt mucus and phlegm juz clogging up my throat and nose...how to breathe!?
hope not like that on Saturday

anyway, took a bus to NP today...the bus 74 was super crowded...crowded, nvm...it's supposed to be an aircon bus, BUT, the aircon machiam no on...air in there super stale, feel like puking sia...then it's super stuffy in there...perspire like a mad pig

my programs after badminton was kinda all cancelled for their own reasons...and I had no dinner at home...mamma didn't cook my share
so I bought prawns, and go home cook those udon noodles that we can buy off the shelves at NTUC (like instant noodles)...not only add prawns lah...got cabbage and minced pork
super yummy sia! ha ha!!

today, I shall be a naughty girl and not study...wahahaha!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home