I've been working on my resume for the past 2 nights...think I oversell myself to potential employers...ha ha!!
think I should have finished most of it ba...
went to play badminton today...
courts were all booked after 4pm, and so we juz squeezed into whatever available courts when the opportunity arose
the last few games were great! Paired with Kim and played doubles...quite fun...and also played a set with some random couple in the court...their play style is something that we couldn't really get used to...cos they did loads of sharp dropshots, which landed at the corners! argh!!
and then before we went to shower, I played a set of singles with Kim...so shiok sia!
the gang celebrated Minji's 21st birthday today...Happie Burfdae!
after that, went to West Mall for dinner and then bought loads of tidbits...
think I'm going to lie on the bed and read till I fall asleep :p
think I should have finished most of it ba...
went to play badminton today...
courts were all booked after 4pm, and so we juz squeezed into whatever available courts when the opportunity arose
the last few games were great! Paired with Kim and played doubles...quite fun...and also played a set with some random couple in the court...their play style is something that we couldn't really get used to...cos they did loads of sharp dropshots, which landed at the corners! argh!!
and then before we went to shower, I played a set of singles with Kim...so shiok sia!
the gang celebrated Minji's 21st birthday today...Happie Burfdae!
after that, went to West Mall for dinner and then bought loads of tidbits...
think I'm going to lie on the bed and read till I fall asleep :p

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home