Rants of the RuTHi3

Monday, July 25, 2005

Adelaide...

well...spent about 5 days in Adelaide already...
came in on Wednesday night...too tired to do anything...slept and that's it

went to the wineries in Barossa Valley and Clare Valley on Thursday...I had to read the map...and for a crappy person who have no sense of direction, I was pretty proud of myself...cos I kinda managed to give B the right directions most of the way...ha ha!!

I managed to convince Moses and Carrot to go to Victor Harbour with us on Friday...hehz...let's just say that Moses had a soft heart to be easily convinced...and he, in turn, managed to drag Carrot along...ha ha!
Spotted whales at Middleton...and collected loads of seashells...and then had a walk on Granite Island before going back to Adelaide again so that we would be in time for OCF...Overseas Christian Fellowship...which is similar to FOCUS in UNSW.

Saturday, we went go-karting...and then dinner at B's friend's place...t'was good dinner

Church on Sunday...and then shopping at Harbour Town...and then slack

today, I simply slept in a little...and then made my way to the city, which is near B's uni...met him for lunch, had a short tour around Adelaide Uni, which ain't that big too...
and then while he went back for his classes, I went shopping in the city...and didn't buy anything...ha ha!!

I still can't believe that I've graduated...
thinking and knowing that all my friends are back in uni, starting a new semester of class, I can't help but miss my days in uni...
yes yes...it's only been a month...but still...
sigh...

1 Comments:

  • it was good to have you here my dear... miss u already..

    By Blogger Benji, At 12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home