ahahaha! I've graduated!!
spent the day in the city with Joshua and Monica...
we juz did a lot of walking around the main shopping area, which is smaller than Sydney's...and then to another suburb called Subiaco...that's all
did loads of walking, and juz window shopping...literally. B n I were juz walking past the shops and looking at the shop's windows...
ha!
2 highlights of the day was that I was cooking dinner, and my uni results were released.
First one...dinner. I volunteered to cook dinner. Yes, Ruthie, the pampered brat in college was offering to cook dinner. Went to Woolworths, and was continually asking for opinion on whether the food portion was sufficient.
Hey...to cut me some slack, I was cooking for 4 guys and 2 girls, k?
Second highlight was the release of my results. K sent me an sms to tell me that results were out, and I was freaking out all through the journey back. I even said that if my results were bad, dinner was going to be crappy. ha ha!
Dinner turned out good, so u clever pple should know how my results went.
I was truly thankful with my results...like D said, it's the best way to end a uni degree, which I totally agreed.
woohoo! I've graduated!!
we juz did a lot of walking around the main shopping area, which is smaller than Sydney's...and then to another suburb called Subiaco...that's all
did loads of walking, and juz window shopping...literally. B n I were juz walking past the shops and looking at the shop's windows...
ha!
2 highlights of the day was that I was cooking dinner, and my uni results were released.
First one...dinner. I volunteered to cook dinner. Yes, Ruthie, the pampered brat in college was offering to cook dinner. Went to Woolworths, and was continually asking for opinion on whether the food portion was sufficient.
Hey...to cut me some slack, I was cooking for 4 guys and 2 girls, k?
Second highlight was the release of my results. K sent me an sms to tell me that results were out, and I was freaking out all through the journey back. I even said that if my results were bad, dinner was going to be crappy. ha ha!
Dinner turned out good, so u clever pple should know how my results went.
I was truly thankful with my results...like D said, it's the best way to end a uni degree, which I totally agreed.
woohoo! I've graduated!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home