I feel loved
was in college today and met Dan the chef
Dan said something really nice n sweet to me...
he told me that whenever I'm around college or on campus, I'm free to go to the kitchen to have my meals. That's even though he knows I'm no longer staying in college, and thus not entitled to the food. But, Dan's gonna give it to me anyway.
sigh...I feel so loved. Good ol' Dan...he's been taking care of me since I came to Sydney
God really place people around me to take care of all my needs
anyway, it's been freezing again
the sun's so deceiving today. It was bright n sunny...but the moment I stepped out of my door, I could feel the cold
argh!
Dan said something really nice n sweet to me...
he told me that whenever I'm around college or on campus, I'm free to go to the kitchen to have my meals. That's even though he knows I'm no longer staying in college, and thus not entitled to the food. But, Dan's gonna give it to me anyway.
sigh...I feel so loved. Good ol' Dan...he's been taking care of me since I came to Sydney
God really place people around me to take care of all my needs
anyway, it's been freezing again
the sun's so deceiving today. It was bright n sunny...but the moment I stepped out of my door, I could feel the cold
argh!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home