Back in Sydney
yupz...back in Sydney
been back since last Thursday...stayed in college until Monday, and moved over to Dorcas' place...she's now not only my Bible Study group mate, but also my housemate
ha ha!!
Haven't done much since I got back to Sydney...sold a couple of textbks, which is sufficient for some of my expenditure here...and also booked my flight back to Sg
can't believe everything is really coming to an end
and yes! I played badminton!! woohoo!
G is coming to visit next Monday
probably meeting him for dinner or something...haven't worked that out
been back since last Thursday...stayed in college until Monday, and moved over to Dorcas' place...she's now not only my Bible Study group mate, but also my housemate
ha ha!!
Haven't done much since I got back to Sydney...sold a couple of textbks, which is sufficient for some of my expenditure here...and also booked my flight back to Sg
can't believe everything is really coming to an end
and yes! I played badminton!! woohoo!
G is coming to visit next Monday
probably meeting him for dinner or something...haven't worked that out

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home