Food...
FOOOOODDD...
moved into new house...I've only cooked twice so far
but then, it's been good...very good
cooked pasta on both occassions...
Thurs afternoon, I had intended to cook pasta...Spaghetti Bolognaise
yuuummm...
Fri night, well, I went to the supermarket too late...no more chicken for me to cook curry...so I bought cream and smoked salmon and mushrooms and white wine...made cream-based pasta, D's style
although, I'm not sure how well it actually went...cos I had a really stuffed up nose which inhibited my tastebuds from doing their job
today, I went to Chinatown to have dim sum lunch with a bunch of collegians...
10 of us...total bill came up to A$210.30
ha ha! really wonder what we ate...
anyway, my nose has been acting up...very stuffed up...
can't breathe...think it's running away from home
oh well...
moved into new house...I've only cooked twice so far
but then, it's been good...very good
cooked pasta on both occassions...
Thurs afternoon, I had intended to cook pasta...Spaghetti Bolognaise
yuuummm...
Fri night, well, I went to the supermarket too late...no more chicken for me to cook curry...so I bought cream and smoked salmon and mushrooms and white wine...made cream-based pasta, D's style
although, I'm not sure how well it actually went...cos I had a really stuffed up nose which inhibited my tastebuds from doing their job
today, I went to Chinatown to have dim sum lunch with a bunch of collegians...
10 of us...total bill came up to A$210.30
ha ha! really wonder what we ate...
anyway, my nose has been acting up...very stuffed up...
can't breathe...think it's running away from home
oh well...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home