Sick...
sigh...been sick since last Friday...and still am
been taking medication too, but nose is still running away from home...
the past few days have been pretty busy and interesting
for starters, Mission Week has begun on campus. I've been involved in giving out leaflets to inform people of the talks that we have. I guess I kinda took it upon myself to try to add in conversations and inviting pple along instead of shoving the slip of paper into their hands. And, I muz add, that requires a lot of courage on my part...and I wouldn't be able to do it without God's help, Yay!
There have been 2 talks so far...on Monday, it was a debate between the Christian view and the atheist view, on whether Christianity is the best fit for the world. On Tuesday, it was a talk on freedom...Freedom from Authority.
oh yes, the theme for Mission Week is FREEEEEEDOM!
Gilbert came to Sydney on Monday...and I went down to the city to meet him and his sis and friend for dinner. We stayed on pretty late to chat and caught up a bit. Then I had to leave...and we're going to meet up again when I get back to Singapore. It's always good to have friends come over to visit. I always luv it. I luved it when my parents came over...and I luved it when Ronnie and Michelle came over.
Tuesday was National Day. Went out with a bunch of Singaporeans for Thai dinner...and then I went back to play badminton. Woohoo!!
More freedom talk tml...
tml's topic: Financial Freedom
been taking medication too, but nose is still running away from home...
the past few days have been pretty busy and interesting
for starters, Mission Week has begun on campus. I've been involved in giving out leaflets to inform people of the talks that we have. I guess I kinda took it upon myself to try to add in conversations and inviting pple along instead of shoving the slip of paper into their hands. And, I muz add, that requires a lot of courage on my part...and I wouldn't be able to do it without God's help, Yay!
There have been 2 talks so far...on Monday, it was a debate between the Christian view and the atheist view, on whether Christianity is the best fit for the world. On Tuesday, it was a talk on freedom...Freedom from Authority.
oh yes, the theme for Mission Week is FREEEEEEDOM!
Gilbert came to Sydney on Monday...and I went down to the city to meet him and his sis and friend for dinner. We stayed on pretty late to chat and caught up a bit. Then I had to leave...and we're going to meet up again when I get back to Singapore. It's always good to have friends come over to visit. I always luv it. I luved it when my parents came over...and I luved it when Ronnie and Michelle came over.
Tuesday was National Day. Went out with a bunch of Singaporeans for Thai dinner...and then I went back to play badminton. Woohoo!!
More freedom talk tml...
tml's topic: Financial Freedom

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home