Rants of the RuTHi3

Monday, September 19, 2005

it's been a week...

yupz...it's been a week since I last blogged
didn't really do much over the last week, prob why I didn't blog

well...the internet decided to crash on Thursday arvo...
spent the whole day trying to fix it...tried it on my own, called Singnet BB Technical Help, asked friend, then dad came back to try to fix it...but to no avail
tried the whole of Friday to fix it...didn't really work
came to the conclusion with KL on Thursday night that it's my ADSL modem that's spoilt, so went to Tiong Bahru to meet him to borrow his extra modem :p
well, since it was a USB powered thingie, and I'm using Win98, I had trouble installing the driver...tried the whole night, and gave up.
on Saturday morning, dad decided to give it a go on his own computer, which runs on XP, and it's working perfectly now
we've decided that it's the modem problem, and dad's gonna do something abt it

went to church as per normal today...
first thing that happened when I reached was to kena suan...say I stay the nearest, but arrives the latest among our friends
I'm like -_-!!!
at least I was still 8mins early for service lor...aiyoh!
oh well...went for lunch...and then movie...Brothers Grimm...pretty interesting...should go watch
well...we had 1hr 50mins to spare after lunch, and before movie...somehow, we managed to spend all the time shopping in Junction 8! such a miracle!!

ooohh...something stupid happened today
we were in Royal Sporting House, and there was this guy beside me who's looking for rackets but didn't quite know which to get...and so he enlisted the help of the salesgirl
so yada yada...the girl tried to help...and here's the stupiest line she said "is Racket A really heavier than Racket B? aiyah, even if it's so, it's only a difference of a few grams."
and there in my heart, I was thinking "that few grams makes a lot of difference lor!"
plus she didn't know how to differentiate the rackets...Iso and Carbonex...what's the difference? "it's juz the technology"...that's her answer
aiyoh! I was so tempted to juz butt in n help the gentleman with his purchase sia...tell him which grip to buy, the difference between the rackets, etc.
finally, my weak heart couldn't take much more of the salesgirl's nonsense...I walked out of the store

3 Comments:

  • So sorry to hear about ur connection problems - it's always soooo frustrating to be cut off from the virtual world. Aiyah... you let that poor guy suffer from the lack of informed advice. ish.. hahahaha

    By Blogger Dissociated Mind, At 1:45 PM  

  • yeah man! so miss the virtual world! ha ha!
    aiyah...didn't want to interrupt...plus, I'm not paid to do anything in there...wahahaha!!

    By Blogger Ruthie, At 1:52 AM  

  • wow. So this is what it has come to huh? You start charging for your opinions. Ever thought of starting a practice? *grin*

    By Blogger Dissociated Mind, At 12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home