Rants of the RuTHi3

Sunday, August 21, 2005

I felt loved...

Nothing much happened today...woke up, went down to have lunch with Bible Study group friends, and then I went back to college to play video games n rest. I ended up sleeping in K's room, while he played games. Was supposed to go play badminton with a couple of friends, but I slept thru. Was sleeping so soundly that I didn't even hear them come into the room to take my tube of shuttlecocks!

Well, yesterday, I slept thru a good deal of the day too. Went down to college kitchen to "steal" a piece of corn cos I was too hungry to wait till I get my pizza dinner. Well, not exactly stealing cos Dan the chef gave me permission to come get my meals anytime even though I'm not paying. Yet, the food is only for college residents only and I'm no longer staying there. Get the picture?

Anyway, when I was in the kitchen, Moria the kitchen staff was juz telling me take the food that I want...any amount. It was fried rice and fried noodles. Then Dan came out from behind and said the same thing to me. So, I took a place of food and stashed it away. It shall be my dinner some day. ha ha! Well, after that, Dan went behind and came back out with a bouquet of flowers (the one in the photo). He said that's for me. He was giving it in advance to me in case he didn't get to see me again before I leave Sydney. So sweet!

So yah...I went into the kitchen to get a piece of corn, and I came out with a bouquet of flowers...and everybody was juz looking at me. The flowers smelt so good, especially the lilies. I felt so loved last night...pple shoving me with food...and then the flowers
*tears*

8 Comments:

  • awww... that's really sweet actually. =)

    What are u planning to do with the bouquet?

    By Blogger Dissociated Mind, At 4:58 PM  

  • yeah...real sweet, eh?
    sigh...Dan has been real sweet to me over the last 2 years...

    flowers...take photo...smell it nice nice
    apparently, it has been bought for a few days cos he left it in the fridge, and 1 of the gerbras is dying...

    and yes, I keep the pot :)

    By Blogger Ruthie, At 10:36 PM  

  • hahaha... Throw away the flowers, keep the pot huh? :P Got space in ur luggage or not??

    By Blogger Dissociated Mind, At 7:42 PM  

  • well...that's mean to say that
    but, there's kinda no way to bring them home...I admire them for the time I have...

    luggage space...erm...
    *whistles*

    By Blogger Ruthie, At 9:57 PM  

  • Your bf very sweet leh :)

    By Blogger callandor, At 1:53 AM  

  • my bf?
    no no...that's Daniel Higgins...chef in New College...
    he's a good friend

    and hor...who's callandor? *blurz*

    By Blogger Ruthie, At 2:41 AM  

  • silly just click on my nick den u can find out..

    anyway it's aloy :D

    By Blogger callandor, At 5:26 PM  

  • yeah...
    I did a search myself...and found out
    ha ha!!

    By Blogger Ruthie, At 12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home