Rants of the RuTHi3

Sunday, September 04, 2005

HoT HoT HoT!!

hot hot hot!!
for those who aren't aware, I'm back in the hot, tropical island called Singapore

I actually arrived on the 27th August, Saturday night.
went to church on Sunday and shocked everybody. Rev. Goh was really surprised, and I think he's really happy to see me back...shook my hand, and then gave me a hug
aaaww...felt loved again :p

went for chapel service on Monday...B told me to go practice my benediction the day before...and yupz, it came in handy, as usual
ha ha! thanx B!

On Saturday (3rd Sept), the badminton gang had a birthday celebration for Kenneth...and I ganged up with Cellamie to spring a surprise on them...wahahaha!
boy was that fun!
they were saying that I always spring such attacks on them...ha ha!

went to church today...a bunch of them were still surprised to see me...hmmzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home