had a farewell bbq on Sunday with my Bible Study group...
it was organised by my BS group, held in my honour
but guess what?
I prepared the salad, made dessert, marinated the beef steak, and bought the food!
what the!?
good thing was I didn't really need to wash up...phew! cos I hate cleaning up.
past week have been pretty good...except for the realisation that I'm gonna have to leave soon...real soon!
sigh...*sniff*
why do pple think that going overseas to study is great?
true, u get to travel and be "special" when u come back for ur breaks...
true, u get to meet new friends, live on ur own, be independent, etc.
but, what abt leaving ur current friends and going into a new place? what abt leaving a place that u spent 20years in, juz to go to a foreign place?
and when u've settled in, it's time for u to come back. Leave all ur new friends...leave this wonderful place and independence. Let's not forget the hassle of packing up things, deciding what to throw and what to bring back, blah blah blah
sigh...
it was organised by my BS group, held in my honour
but guess what?
I prepared the salad, made dessert, marinated the beef steak, and bought the food!
what the!?
good thing was I didn't really need to wash up...phew! cos I hate cleaning up.
past week have been pretty good...except for the realisation that I'm gonna have to leave soon...real soon!
sigh...*sniff*
why do pple think that going overseas to study is great?
true, u get to travel and be "special" when u come back for ur breaks...
true, u get to meet new friends, live on ur own, be independent, etc.
but, what abt leaving ur current friends and going into a new place? what abt leaving a place that u spent 20years in, juz to go to a foreign place?
and when u've settled in, it's time for u to come back. Leave all ur new friends...leave this wonderful place and independence. Let's not forget the hassle of packing up things, deciding what to throw and what to bring back, blah blah blah
sigh...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home