Rants of the RuTHi3

Sunday, September 11, 2005

t'was a pretty normal day, with nothing big happening

met up with P for lunch, shared a bowl of ban mian with her, juz like the good ol' days
then walked around Junction 8 and simply catching up n talking

dinner was with my dad...attended my dad's cousin's wedding dinner at Meritus Mandarin.
it was pretty surprising that the newly wed didn't use "Pachebel Canon in D" as the entry music, which was very ultimately common and overused at weddings. heez :p

sitting there at the dinner table, watching the waiter serve us our dishes...I couldn't help be recall the fun days I had while working at the hotel, also under Banquet Operations. It was fun and memorable, though I didn't quite make a lot of good friends there. I guess, it's cos I really enjoy being in the service industry
*shrug*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home