sianz...
sianz...travelling back to Sydney tonight...leaving for the airport in abt 1 1/2 hrs
really not in much mood to travel...even packing my luggage is a chore now...
I'm usually pretty enthu when it comes to travelling...but this time round, it's annoying me...
probably cos I've been living temperarily all these while...
or rather, I'm mostly on the move...ever since 29th June when I first left for Melbourne
everywhere I go, it's temp...
even after I finished my travel, stayed in Dorcas' place, it's temp...when I came home to Sg a month ago, it feels temp
sigh...
really not in much mood to travel...even packing my luggage is a chore now...
I'm usually pretty enthu when it comes to travelling...but this time round, it's annoying me...
probably cos I've been living temperarily all these while...
or rather, I'm mostly on the move...ever since 29th June when I first left for Melbourne
everywhere I go, it's temp...
even after I finished my travel, stayed in Dorcas' place, it's temp...when I came home to Sg a month ago, it feels temp
sigh...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home