Spending Future Money
yupz...that's what I call it...
or maybe, P calls it an investment...with later returns
well...went to chapel as what I usually do on Monday...didn't do much
went to the gym, only to realise that I forgot to bring my towel, so I went home instead
met up with P in the evening...she had a haircut at JeanYip and we were supposed to go shopping for my shoes n blouse...juz realised that I need them for my grad
argh!!
anyway, got waylaid by contact lens promotion...the promoter was giving out leaflets...and since I already had the intention of getting some, so I tried on trial...and I reckon the package was a bit too good to resist, so I kinda bought it...argh! $192!
well...for that $192, I had the following:
5 boxes of Acuvue Advance, bi-weekly disposables ($48/box)
4 pairs of Acuvue coloured lens (abt $40)
goodie bag with bunch of Johnson's products like showerfoam, moisturiser, etc (abt $30)
2 extra pairs of contact lens, bi-weekly disposables ($32)
and 2 small bottles of all-purpose solution
good eh? ha ha!
I muz say...the whole sales experience was actually rather interesting...
the promoter and the part-time optometrist were rather friendly...
turns out that the promoter is a Banking & Finance student in SP...and he was rather shocked that I kinda made fun of him, saying that he didn't need to study for his exams...and he was amused that I knew that the BA Dept in SP is called Mt. Emei...ha ha!
for those who don't know...the Engineering Dept in SP is called Mt. Wudang :p
or maybe, P calls it an investment...with later returns
well...went to chapel as what I usually do on Monday...didn't do much
went to the gym, only to realise that I forgot to bring my towel, so I went home instead
met up with P in the evening...she had a haircut at JeanYip and we were supposed to go shopping for my shoes n blouse...juz realised that I need them for my grad
argh!!
anyway, got waylaid by contact lens promotion...the promoter was giving out leaflets...and since I already had the intention of getting some, so I tried on trial...and I reckon the package was a bit too good to resist, so I kinda bought it...argh! $192!
well...for that $192, I had the following:
5 boxes of Acuvue Advance, bi-weekly disposables ($48/box)
4 pairs of Acuvue coloured lens (abt $40)
goodie bag with bunch of Johnson's products like showerfoam, moisturiser, etc (abt $30)
2 extra pairs of contact lens, bi-weekly disposables ($32)
and 2 small bottles of all-purpose solution
good eh? ha ha!
I muz say...the whole sales experience was actually rather interesting...
the promoter and the part-time optometrist were rather friendly...
turns out that the promoter is a Banking & Finance student in SP...and he was rather shocked that I kinda made fun of him, saying that he didn't need to study for his exams...and he was amused that I knew that the BA Dept in SP is called Mt. Emei...ha ha!
for those who don't know...the Engineering Dept in SP is called Mt. Wudang :p

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home