Rants of the RuTHi3

Saturday, October 01, 2005

the last week...

the last week has been pretty quiet for me...
I spent Monday in church...Tuesday unpacking...Wednesday spring cleaning Part 1...Thursday badminton...and Friday spring cleaning Part 2.

well...on Wednesday evening, I went swimming with P...felt so proud of myself...cos for me, a really beginner swimmer whom B n D taught me to swim earlier in Jan, have managed to do the breadth 12 times, with minimal rest period in between...woohoo!!

ooohh...I grad on last Friday, September 23...the day which I've finally finished uni, officially...
that piece of paper which I received from the Chancellor of the uni is 1 expensive piece of paper...spent abt SGD36K juz to "buy" that piece of paper...but on the brighter note, I had my tuition fees waived...and if I were to do SMU or NUS or NTU, I'd prob spend that same amount of money in total (tuition fees and etc.), and I have to spend a longer time getting that piece of paper...

I'm sure all have heard that UNSW had conferred our SM Goh with an Honorary Doctorate of Law certificate...and it was held in 1 of the many graduation ceremonies in UNSW...

juz a wishful thinking on my part...
if his conferrment ceremony was the exact same cereomony as my graduation (well, we had honorary doctorate of law conferrment on my graduation ceremony as well), how fun that would be! I would so doubly honoured...and of cos, proud! and then, I would eat the bear's gall and approached him to ask for a photo to be taken with him...
wahahahaha! like I said, wishful thinking on my part :p

well...here's a photo taken at 1 of the many gates in uni...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home