Rants of the RuTHi3

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Of Coughs and Sniffles...

Been sick over the last week...
it's like a whole range of flu symptoms...
Monday was just sniffles and a little sore throat
Tuesday was all sniffles and major sore throat
Wednesday was just stuffy nose
Thursday's stuffy nose and cough...

weird, right?

Anyway, when I got real sick on Tuesday at work, I told my colleague that my goal was to get well by 6pm, only because I wanted to go play badminton.
He flopped.
Well, I went on all warm water and took my Panadol Cold like a good girl, and I did get much better by 6pm...and of I went to Bt Gombak to play badminton! ahahahahaha!
and u know what? I felt better after that :p

I'm hoping my cough and stuffy nose is juz from the morning, and will wear out by the arvo cos it can be real tiring to sniff and cough all day :x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home