We turned 2!
The restaurant turned 2 years old on 1 June 2006.
we held a big bash, inviting all our regular customers. It was indeed fun, finally meeting the people whom you have spoken to over the phone.
Met up with a guest whom we always spend a couple of minutes catching up before getting down to business...met up with the 1st ever guest that I met when I joined the company...finally met the artist who drew our paintings in the restaurant...finally met up with our landlords (National Parks) and the various suppliers...so fun!
Had quite a bit to drink that night too...that's when I had 5 glasses of champagne :x
oh well...photos are out, and here are some of the few that had my face in it...
This is my favourite photo...with the chef trying to bash me out...we all reckon it was a cute photo...ha ha!!
Me and boss Stephie. She's pretty, right? Oh, and she's young too! Not only that, she's got an unbelieveable pile of patience too!
That's Brad, his colleague and myself. He's a Sydney Sider, and left Sydney to work in Singapore just 2 weeks before I left Sydney for good. ha ha!
we held a big bash, inviting all our regular customers. It was indeed fun, finally meeting the people whom you have spoken to over the phone.
Met up with a guest whom we always spend a couple of minutes catching up before getting down to business...met up with the 1st ever guest that I met when I joined the company...finally met the artist who drew our paintings in the restaurant...finally met up with our landlords (National Parks) and the various suppliers...so fun!
Had quite a bit to drink that night too...that's when I had 5 glasses of champagne :x
oh well...photos are out, and here are some of the few that had my face in it...
This is my favourite photo...with the chef trying to bash me out...we all reckon it was a cute photo...ha ha!!
Me and boss Stephie. She's pretty, right? Oh, and she's young too! Not only that, she's got an unbelieveable pile of patience too!
That's Brad, his colleague and myself. He's a Sydney Sider, and left Sydney to work in Singapore just 2 weeks before I left Sydney for good. ha ha!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home