He's gone!
hehz...yupz, he's gone
not that I'm really pissed off or bear that big grudge
just that it's a relief, and I have a grasp on all that's happening and have less worry
I'm not someone who bear grudges...I usually forget by the end of the day
I reckon I'm someone who doesn't let me anger simmer after the sun sets..ha ha!
anyway, I've got 1 more week of work...and then off to Malaysia I go!
yupz...dad's bring the family up to Genting to get away from this crazy heat and down down to KL for a day of shopping...yay!
Thanks dad!!
New College will be having their alumni reunion this Saturday...and I'll be attending because I'm their local contact
ahahahaha! free food! and at the restaurant that I'm working at! ahahahaha!
ok...back to work...
I just managed to get a small breather and thought I update u peeps :)
not that I'm really pissed off or bear that big grudge
just that it's a relief, and I have a grasp on all that's happening and have less worry
I'm not someone who bear grudges...I usually forget by the end of the day
I reckon I'm someone who doesn't let me anger simmer after the sun sets..ha ha!
anyway, I've got 1 more week of work...and then off to Malaysia I go!
yupz...dad's bring the family up to Genting to get away from this crazy heat and down down to KL for a day of shopping...yay!
Thanks dad!!
New College will be having their alumni reunion this Saturday...and I'll be attending because I'm their local contact
ahahahaha! free food! and at the restaurant that I'm working at! ahahahaha!
ok...back to work...
I just managed to get a small breather and thought I update u peeps :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home