Rants of the RuTHi3

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Back to School

Yupz...you've read correctly! Back to school, for 3 days, that is
ha ha!

The company has sponsored me to a 3-day course at NTU. It's called the Professional Development Course, conducted by Cornell University. Wanted to take up the course called "Restaurant Revenue Mgt", but the restaurant manager had signed up for the course as well, and the 2 of us can't go MIA from the restaurant at the same time. Hence, since I deal with events and marketing, I've decided to go ahead with "Hospitality Sales", which I hope ain't too boring.

It's going to be exciting for me, to be back in school to study, even if it's for a couple of days. I miss school. Also, it's conducted by Cornell Uni, which is one of the more recognised university that conducts hospitality courses. Cornell was one of universities which I targeted to study after my poly days.

I was telling my boss, manager and parents, that at the course tomorrow, I'll most probably be the youngest person, and the one with the least experience. I'm gonna be the baby in the class. AHAHAHAHA!

Well, it's time to sleep. Wish me luck!
Gotta go for registration at 7.45am! EEKKZ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home