Rants of the RuTHi3

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Likes & Dislikes

I don’t like it when…
  1. People try to strike a conversation when I have just woken up. Do NOT make me think or talk. I work on auto pilot mode for my first 2 waking hours.
  2. People compare employee benefits. I’m announcing…so what if I’ve got less pay than others? So what if I’m only entitled to 11 days annual leave? So what if I have unearthly hours? Bleh! It's called Passion...
  3. People pass things on for me to do, when it’s clearly within their job responsibilities. If I’m free, I'll be more than happy to help you. But not when I’m bogged down with my own things!
  4. People think the rest of the world owes them something. Comeon, it's a world of giving and taking? Why take more than you can give? This is not the perfect world, so stop being idealistic.
  5. Things are given to me at the last minute. Comeon! I’ve got schedules and deadlines too!
  6. Things that do not belong to me are dumped in my area, just because others want to keep their area clean.


I like it when...

  1. I get some peace and quiet from the rest of the world, and I need not talk or communicate (at times)
  2. I have my bed, and my story book
  3. I get to hit some shuttles just to distress
  4. When I’m with nature, especially the beach. Or, a nice pond will be nice to stare out and clear the mind
  5. I get sleep


In the nutshell, I’m tired.
Tired that people enjoy comparing things with one another.
Tired that people think I’ve all the time in the world to assume their responsibilities.
Tired that people make their problems mine.
Tired that the world thinks I’m carefree, without a care for anything.
Tired that I have to keep a happy and bubbly front just to keep the mood up.

Keeping them all in is stifling.
Not sharing doesn’t mean I’m fine.
Being happy doesn’t mean I'm ok, and everything's ok. It's a false front. I'm a hypocrite, can?

So close to a breakdown.
Controlling the stupid tongue is tiring.
Staying happy and composed is tiring and definitely not fun at all.

Selfish thought: WHY DOESN’T ANYONE SPARE A THOUGHT FOR ME!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home