Rants of the RuTHi3

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Get the plumber, please!

I need the plumber for my nose. It’s giving me trouble for the last 2 days.
No, it’s not leaking. It’s totally dry.
It’s blocked! Right now, I’m a fish, ie. breathing through my mouth.
I’ve got laksa for lunch. Hopefully the spice clears it. It usually does.

On another note, it was Mid-Autumn Festival yesterday. Mum made mooncakes, as she always does. I love her mooncakes. Ever so yummy and filled with love. I so need to learn how to make these yummy things. Mum! Teach me!!

On my way to work yesterday, my neighbour asked if I was doing my industrial attachment, and I was quite shocked. I said “no. Work…” and he was amazed at how time had flown by.
To me, I’m happy. Because it meant I look young! Ha ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home