Rants of the RuTHi3

Thursday, December 06, 2007

God's Beautiful Creation

The beauty of working where I am now, is that I’m surrounded by lots of beautiful trees that bear fruit seasonally, and there are lots of little creatures around – migratory birds, squirrels, cats, etc.

Each morning, when I open up the restaurant, I am greeted by a starfruit tree that has been fruiting quite a bit lately. Sometimes, a fruit will fall off the tree in the night, and I see it at my doorstep when I open the door from within. There are also Jumbu trees outside my office windows, and you get to see the trees fruiting every 3-4 months. The trees are simply filled with fruits! And, I sometimes see the birds and squirrels, on the tree, eating the fruits and quenching their thirst and hunger. These little creatues are also seen flying around, and running along the tree branches. Along the perimeters of the restaurant are jackfruit trees, chiku trees, and many many others.

Personally, I think it’s a beautiful sight, to have God’s creation welcoming me each morning before I start work, and reminding me of His goodness whenever I’m tired.

I wish I have photos to show, but the camera in my phone is quite trashy, and little animals are a bit too difficult to capture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home