Name Change
It's been crazy couple of weeks at work, from unlimited work to crazy functions to spoilt laptop to short of staff. In fact, in just a span of 24 hours, I had helped out on the front of house twice!
On top of that, it has just been the usual of handling you-kn0w-who's duties and functions, following up on things where she left off and expects me to do it without giving me details and assuming I will know everything that went out, and recently it's the revamp of the office.
I'm tired. When will people ever realise that I've only 1 brain?
Just this afternoon, my colleague at work, who has only been working with me for a month, said I should have my name changed to...Wondergirl
Sigh...
On top of that, it has just been the usual of handling you-kn0w-who's duties and functions, following up on things where she left off and expects me to do it without giving me details and assuming I will know everything that went out, and recently it's the revamp of the office.
I'm tired. When will people ever realise that I've only 1 brain?
Just this afternoon, my colleague at work, who has only been working with me for a month, said I should have my name changed to...Wondergirl
Sigh...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home