Rants of the RuTHi3

Monday, July 28, 2008

A tale of 2 tigers

This morning, in my state of sleepiness, I placed the wrong lens into the wrong eye…meaning, the lens for my right eye was placed into my left eye, and vice-versa. That left me a dazed state for the rest of the day, with my documents looking floaty in front of me. By the time I took the lens out after 12 hours, I’m having a mild headache, a drifting mind, and very tired and burny eyes.

So anyway, I meant to blog this last Thursday, but it didn’t eventuate, as usual.
Back in the office, in the midst of all of Kurobuta’s abuses and pig-naps, Daniel decides to sing “两只老虎” in the middle of the afternoon. The only thing was, he sang “三只老虎” instead, which reminded me of what my girls told me happened on their way to church camp about a month ago. Apparently, a brother of ours was happily singing nursery rhymes, and according to them, he sang them all wrong.

Back to the topic, dear Daniel insists it was “三只老虎”, and when I asked him to sing it, it went…
三只老虎, 三只老虎
跑得快, 跑得快
一只没有尾巴
两只没有屁股
真好笑, 真好笑

At the end of it, we decided to do a quick poll among all the Chinese in the restaurant, and that meant the kitchen staff. It appears that all of us have different teachers. Some of our versions have 2 tigers, and some have 3. So, I did a google search, and found this!!
It’s even got an MP3 file in it!! Haha!!
Enjoy, my dears…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home