My Kids
Yeah, while my girls have written their “essay”, titled My Family, I’ve decided to write a short note on My Kids.
The last 2 years had been really amazing. Through God’s wonderful hands and His planning, and definitely by His love for us, I’ve bonded with J & JE, amidst our rather wide age gap. While we have very different personalities and traits, I dare say we have several similarities. Some of them include extreme blurness, perpetual fatigue, and silliness. And very often, I tell them that I had rubbed this traits of them! Ha ha!!
This wonderful relationship started off with us being fellow sisters in Christ, to being close sisters, and somehow, the girls eventually called me MUMMY, and I don’t know how that happened. In fact, ask them both, and they probably shrug their shoulders as well. All said, we’ve definitely got our falling out at times, but all’s buried and forgiven; and time spent with one another is precious!
Last Sunday was indeed memorable for us all, for we spent the entire day together. The wonderful day started with church service and Bible study in the morning, lunch in the arvo, friendly games with prinsep street church, and then dinner to wrap it all up. Half the day was spent laughing ourselves silly.
In nutshell, I love my kids, and I’m thankful for the trust these girls have put in me, to pour out their guts and feelings – both joys and sorrows.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home