Study...
yupz...that's what I've been doing...STUDY
I've gotta take non-commerce related subjects...so I'm doing 2 subjects for the holidays...as most of u would know
one is some bio/medicine related subject, the other is some law/mgt related subject
frankly, I'm liking the bio/medicine subject...and loathing the other
been spending the days studying that bio/medicine related subject...and I'm proud to say that I've covered materials required for this week...and so, I can concentrate on my other subject.
this week has been a week where I've spent the most time at home...basically juz stay home and chill...well, I did go out, but not as much as the previous weeks.
went to help my church pastor at the secondary school orientation...for those who don't know, my church ministers to a pri sch and a sec sch...on Mondays, the sec sch holds chapel services as part of their cirriculum.
anyway, on Monday, I went to help him, and then had lunch with him. oh yah, my brother studies in that same school, so it was kinda weird sitting in the canteen together with his sch principal and teachers...ha ha!
as I was abt to leave, met my bro having lunch in the canteen...so I waited for him to finish lunch before going home with him...ha ha!
Tuesday, I didn't do much...cos that's the day both my subjects start class...so basically juz stayed home in the day to study. Went out for lunch with Ben...walked around...and then came home to study a bit more.
At night, went out with Ben, Daphne n Peggy to watch "Meet the Fockers", which was a totally hilarious movie
came back, and then pretty much slept.
Today...didn't do much...except study bio/medicine...did a small online test as part of course...then I half-timed till now...ha ha!
should get back to studying...sigh
I've gotta take non-commerce related subjects...so I'm doing 2 subjects for the holidays...as most of u would know
one is some bio/medicine related subject, the other is some law/mgt related subject
frankly, I'm liking the bio/medicine subject...and loathing the other
been spending the days studying that bio/medicine related subject...and I'm proud to say that I've covered materials required for this week...and so, I can concentrate on my other subject.
this week has been a week where I've spent the most time at home...basically juz stay home and chill...well, I did go out, but not as much as the previous weeks.
went to help my church pastor at the secondary school orientation...for those who don't know, my church ministers to a pri sch and a sec sch...on Mondays, the sec sch holds chapel services as part of their cirriculum.
anyway, on Monday, I went to help him, and then had lunch with him. oh yah, my brother studies in that same school, so it was kinda weird sitting in the canteen together with his sch principal and teachers...ha ha!
as I was abt to leave, met my bro having lunch in the canteen...so I waited for him to finish lunch before going home with him...ha ha!
Tuesday, I didn't do much...cos that's the day both my subjects start class...so basically juz stayed home in the day to study. Went out for lunch with Ben...walked around...and then came home to study a bit more.
At night, went out with Ben, Daphne n Peggy to watch "Meet the Fockers", which was a totally hilarious movie
came back, and then pretty much slept.
Today...didn't do much...except study bio/medicine...did a small online test as part of course...then I half-timed till now...ha ha!
should get back to studying...sigh

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home